5 minutes sunny side up sandwich
Lose weight without compromising good food is possible now, Poached egg cracker served with salsa dressing is low calorie recipe with high nutrient content that will help to boost your metabolism and delighting your taste buds, at the same time. It is so easy to make, that take you less than 15mins to prepare yourself a wholemeal breakfast.
1 cup White vinegar
1/2cup Fresh tomato cube
1/4cup chopped onion
2 tbs Soy sauce
2 tbs Vegetable/chicken broth
3 tbs Cooking wine
3 cloves Garlic (minced)
2 tbs Vegetable oil
1. Soak the rice in water for one hour, pour away the water and retain the rice.
2. Cut the pumpkin into 2cm x 2cm cube, steam for 5 minutes
3. Deep fried the dried shredded squid.
4. Cover the cups with aluminium foil and steam for 10-12 mins until it solidified.
5. In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat, add dried shrimp then garlic, stir fried for 2 minutes, stir in pumpkin and half of the deep fried shredded squid and rice, cook until the rice getting dry only add in vegetable broth, cooking wine and soy sauce.Continue cook for 5 minutes. You may add in a splash of water if you feel it is too dry.
6. Transfer the rice to the electric rice cooker and add water to a level which just covered the rice. Cook the rice until it is cooked.
7. Served it with deep fried shredded squid.